About Skype Therapy
In 2008 Peter Zapfella was one of the first therapists to adopt Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) (also known Skype Therapy) to conduct live one-on-one therapies around the world using Internet technology (IT). These technologies allow for the reception and transmission of audio –video by users around the world using any Internet access device, including desk tops, lap tops tablets and mobile/cell phones.
Peter has witnessed an enormous improvement in over-all reliability of VoIP services over the past decade, with a vast improvement in quality and reliability. Software is constantly improving while Internet speeds increase at the same time.
Who benefits from Skype Therapy?
- People who live in remote locations, where access to professional health care is limited or unavailable.
- People who live and work in foreign countries where fluent English speaking therapists are few and far between
- Those who have transport and mobility difficulties.
- Sufferers of anxieties, fears and phobia’s that limit their social interactions beyond the home.
- Clients who cannot get away from familiy or work commitments during normal ‘office hours’.
- People who choose to see a health professional who is located beyond their geographical location.
From Europe to America, through Asia and throughout the Australian outback, Peter has had countless succesful therapy sessions with clients using live Internet therapy services, including Skype, FaceTime, Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp.
“The Skype session with me for my claustrophobia and panic attacks really worked. On Wednesday, I was kept latched to the operating table for well over an hour in total and didn’t panic once.” – Alyson Willis. United Kingdom.
Here are a few benefits of Skype Therapy over visiting a local therapist.
- Peter Zapfella has more than 23 years clinical experience, with more than 10 years experience as a Skype therapist.
- Added privacy and security. Skype therapy is encrypted, or scrambled.
- Skype sessions are not only more convenient for you, they are also more convenient for Peter, so he can be far more flexible with session days and times.
- For exactly the same reason, hourly fee’s are lower than in clinic sessions.
- When you pre-purchase one or more ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s you will get a 10% discount off the first (60 minute) hour of Skype Therapy. (offer does not apply to free and discounted products)
- Peter Zapfella’s first (60 minute) hour of Skype Therapy is currently just US$99.00* with ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s pre-purchase discount.
- Most clients can successfully deal with their life challenges within 1 – 2 hours, and sometimes 3 with NLP and hypnotherapy in one ‘break-through’ session, backed up with relevant MP3 and PDF support materials from Peter Zapfella. This conveniently saves you both time and money.
- Compare that to the excessive fee’s paid to psychotherapists and counsellors for those (50 minute) hour sessions stretched-out over many weeks, months and sometimes years.
- While it may be new to you, Peter has been conducting Skype therapy sessions with people from around the world for more than a decade. It is now a proven technology so he can quickly facilitate successful results for his clients, no matter where they may be in the world.
- Because there are many time-zones across the world Peter offers flexible appointment times for his Skype Therapy clients.
- + Detailed list of world-wide UTC/GMT time zones and countries below.
- Sessions are usually available 7 days a week, almost 24 hours a day.
- You can choose to have your session in the comfort of your own home, in the garden, at the office or even while on holiday. It is your choice.
- Peter will email you a Client Form, plus relevant questionarries for your presenting life challenges. Fill in the forms and return by email before your scheduled appointment, so he can review and prepare. This will save a lot of time during your paid session.
- Prepay for your session using any of the payment options.
- Download the FREE software for either;
- Skype, FaceTime, Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp.
- Then add Peter Zapfella as a contact , and send him a text message to confirm.
- Peter offers an optional FREE 20 minute test call, so you can test everything and get familiar with your choosen VoIP service before your Skype Therapy session.
- Switch on your device. Open your preferred VoIP service and you are ready. You do not need to put on make-up. You do not need to leave your home. You do not need to drive through heavy traffic to get to the clinic. Skype Therapy is so easy.
- As a result of years of experience using Skype, Peter Zapfella recommends you use either a desk top computer, lap top computer, or tablet with camera and ear buds or headphones for best results.
- You can use your mobile/cell phone however the screen may be too small to see details.
- At the time of your Skype Therapy appointment be sure you are free of distractions, including children, phones, and pets.
- Get comfortable. Perhaps visiting the bathroom before your session begins.
- You can purchase the relevant MP3’s online, or Peter can send his clients support materials, including MP3’s and PDF’s through ‘Drop Box’ or ‘WeTransfer’ for the same price. (Some are free) You are expected to use these resources as part of your therapy.
- To get started simply fill in the Contact Form below.
- Peter Zapfella will tell you the expected session duration and fees, depending upon the life challenge’s you want to overcome. When he has had the opportunity to read your completed Client Form and questionarrie he can be even more accurate. As a very general guide it is usually between 1 and 2 hours, and sometimes 3 hours in one break-through session.
- Fees must be pre-paid no less than 24 hours before appointment day/time. You can use PayPal with your credit or debit card (fee’s apply), FREE bank-to-bank transfer (within Australia) or World Remit (from your bank account. fee’s apply which are less than PayPal)
- Sometimes technology has it’s own challenges. If the Skype Therapy session were to experience technical difficulties, for any reason, we will immediatley re-connect (as this sometimes wins a better connection) or we will re-shedule to a better time and day, depending on circumstances.
- If life gets in the way for any reason please let Peter know as soon as possible so an alternative Skype therapy session can be arranged.
- If you postpone a booked appointment your pre-payment will be held in credit for your next session.
- If you abort your booked appointment without notice the prepaid fee will not be reimbursed. No refunds.
- Peter Zapfella takes care to ensure a positive and successful experience for his clients. However he cannot be held responsible for those who are sick, drunk, under the influence of drugs, rude, un co-operative or do not follow his suggestions.
* The US$99.00 first hour discount applies when a ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s is pre-purchased. The current (60 minute) hourly fee is $
Voice Over Internet Protocol, VoIP, Internet telephony, online hypnosis, eTherapy, iTherapy, virtual therapy, Skype hypnosis, Skype hypnotherapy, Skype therapy, Viber, FaceTime, Face Book Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype tele-counselling,Telehealth counselling, Online Counselling Services, Web Counselling, Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, Hypnotism, Hypnotizm, NLP, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy, Counselling, Counsellor, Therapy, Therapist,
+ There are currently almost 40 official time zones around the world, plus daylight saving etc. Some countries have multiple time zones within their mainland, and different time zones in some of their territories. These include Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kiribati, Micronesia, Chile, Spain, Portugal, and Ecuador. As a guide the following times generally apply. UTC/GMT – 10 North Pacific Ocean, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Hawaii. UTC/GMT – 8 Alaska. UTC/GMT – 7 Canada, British Columbia, Yukon. Mexico, Mexicali. USA Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. UTC/GMT -6 Belize, Canada, Alberta, Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan. Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, USA, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming. UTC/GMT -5 North Atlantic Ocean, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, USA Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin. UTC/GMT -4 South Atlantic Ocean, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada Montreal, Ontario, Ottawa, Quebec, Toronto, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Martinique, Montserrat, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, US Virgin Islands, USA Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Venezuela. UTC/GMT-3 Argentina, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, Magallanes, Suriname, Uruguay. UTC/GMT -2 Brazil, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands. UTC/GMT-1 Cape Verde. UTC/GMT+0 Azores, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland, Guinea, Iceland, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo. UTC/GMT+1 Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Congo Kinshasa, Equatorial Guinea, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Portugal, Sao Tome and Principe, Tunisia, United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales, Western Sahara, UTC/GMT+2 Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Congo Kinshasa, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Lesotho, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Rwanda, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, Zambia, Zimbabwe. UTC/GMT+3 Bahrain, Belarus, Bulgaria, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Greece, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Madagascar, Mayotte, Moldova, Palestine, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Yemen, Aland, UTC/GMT+4 Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman, Russia, Reunion, Seychelles, United Arab Emirates. UTC/GMT+4.30 Indian Ocean, Afghanistan, Iran. UTC/GMT+5 French Southern Territories, Kazakhstan, Maldives, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. UTC/GMT+5.30 India, Sri Lanka. UTC/GMT+5.45 Nepal. UTC/GMT+6 Bangladesh, Bhutan, British India Ocean Territory, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia. UTC/GMT+6.30 Cocos Keeling Islands, Myanmar. UTC/GMT+7 Cambodia, Christmas Island, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam. UTC/GMT+8 Australian Antarctic Territory, Western Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Mongolia, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan. UTC/GMT+9 East Timor, Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, Laos, Russia, South Korea. UTC/GMT+9.30 Australian Antarctic Territory, South Australia, Northern Territory. UTC/GMT+10 Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Guam, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Russia. UTC/GMT+11 Australian Antarctic Territory, South Pacific Ocean, Japan, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Russia, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. UTC/GMT+12 Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Russia, Tuvalu, US Minor Outlying Islands, Wallis and Futuna. UTC/GMT+13 Kiribati, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga. These time-zones may vary with day light saving, if applicable.